A standard dental appointment for your horse will include:
* Full Oral Examination
* Assessment of periodontal structures, bite and all teeth
* Manual filing to maintain bite integrity and remove sharp ridges and hooks
* Removal of wolf teeth
* Removal of deciduous teeth if required
* Removal of food packing in incisors
* Create and maintain a bit comfort area
* Scaling of canines if required
* Nutrition and bit advise if required Fee:$90
Discounts may apply if treating large number of horses on the same property
If your horse requires additional filing to correct excessive growth or bite abnormalities a quote will be given before commencing work.
More complex procedures will be quoted at time of examination.
Pony Club, Riding School, Equine Dental Education Talks
I am available for Equine Dental Educational talks and presentations.
These talks include the importance of equine dentistry, common conditions, signs your horse needs a dentists, benefits of dentistry, tools used and the possibility of a demonstration. Depending on time availability I may be able to include horse dental checks